Membership fees are currently as follows:
* Household membership is for two or more people living at the same address.
The benefits of membership include:
- Enabling the UNA to help make the church a more inclusive and affirming place through advocacy, outreach and other resources.
- Receiving our regular email newsletter (containing relevant upcoming events and news).
- Helping to fund the website.
There are 2 ways to join or renew your Membership of Uniting Network Australia:
- ONLINE – Click here.
- BY POST – Complete this form and post with a cheque or money order payable to Uniting Network, Att: Uniting Network Australia, C/- Pitt Street Uniting Church, 264 Pitt St, Sydney, NSW, 2000; or
Payments can also be made via bank transfer.
Westpac account details are:
Name: Uniting Network Australia
Thank you for your support.